US Military Vets Motorcycle Club Requirements

A. Have a DD Form 214 and have served 181 days or more in an active duty status. (Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and 

"summer camps" ). 

B.  Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States military or be currently on active duty for a period greater than 181 days, or currently in the National Guard or Reserves.

C.  Have a Valid Motorcycle Operators' License

D. Pay monthly Dues.

E. Have a 750 cc motorcycle or larger. 

F. Must have the ability to dedicate a lot of your time to the club.